Riddle School 4 Riddle School 4

LOL, when i clicked on "grate" with the tab key, nothing happens. Everything else except for the unused "grate" just sends Phil to his death. Actually, it could've been more interesting if you left the dialogue for clicking on "grate" still working.

Riddle Transfer 2 Riddle Transfer 2

WOW!! For a minute i thought you were never gonna release another Riddle Transfer game! 10/10!!!

Skincraft Skincraft

I created a steve skin that's suitable for the Amputation mod, it has blood on the skin of it when it is cut off. Check in the parts where limbs are attached, you can see the blood in it.

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

Gaaa! I keep on failing in the boss part! The goombas made it hard, even extra time didnt work. So, if i encountered the flag, i would just kill myself instead of going for the flag. Anyways, nice game tho.

Riddle School Riddle School

I would be very bored if you didnt continue this series. You deserve a 5 star rating!

Riddle Transfer Riddle Transfer

Are you gonna make a Riddle Transfer 2? I thought it was a no. but i saw questions about Riddle School 6 so i asked this question.

JonBro responds:

I'm afraid it's a no. I'm working on new things now, they're just taking a while.
Thanks for the review :)

Minecraft - Mr Achivement Minecraft - Mr Achivement

I made 'Achievement Get:Build a House,Now Go Kill Yourself'.